- Posted by: Qualitas Funds
- Category: Sales
We are pleased to inform you that our UK manager has successfully completed the sale of Infinity Works Holdings to a strategic buyer, Accenture, the NYSE listed global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.
The partnership investment agreement was signed with Infinity Works Holdings in March 2019. During the investment, the business has made substantial improvements which has led to a 5% improvement in Gross and EBITDA margin and ensured an impressive revenue growth (58% CAGR). These transformations increased the scale and value of Infinity Works, generating a strong final valuation of 5.0x gross MoC and 108% IRR.
As a result, Qualitas Funds I will receive a distribution of €1.3M which will be distributed to investors this quarter. This distribution alone amounts to 2,5% of the size of the Fund.
As you may recall, Infinity Works Holdings is one of the UK’s leading cloud technology consultancies, focusing on digital transformation for its clients through agile software development, data engineering, mobile solutions, and managed services.
Since the acquisition of Infinity Works in March 2019, the GP has delivered above Infinity’s expectations and has executed many of the initiatives that were identified when the business was acquired, including:
– Improved organization: recruitment function, people operations, business development and marketing.
– Invested in Talent development throughout the investment in learning, development and the graduate academy.
– Substantially increased annual recurring revenues.
– Increased the scale and strategic value of the business among global tech consultancies, system integrators and cloud digital transformation businesses.